• PFOA-free silicone nonstick coating provides exceptional food release with very little to no oil
• Durable heavy-gauge carbon steel provides superior heat conduction for even, uniform browning without hot-spots
• Lightweight pans won’t twist, bend or warp
• Won’t over-brown baked goods like most dark colored metal baking pans
• Wide rims with heat-resistant silicone grips make it easier and safer to transport full pans into and out of the oven
• Oven-safe to 240°C
• Hand wash with warm soapy water
• 37x32x3.08 cm.
This large, flat and rigid tin is a real kitchen essential. It can be slid easily in and out of the oven and is perfect for making meringues, gingerbread men, shortbread, scones, biscuits and cookies as well as bread shaped by hand. It is ideal to use as a pre-heated support for shapes moulds, oven dishes and acts as a base for flan rings and cake hoops. The wide rim on the outside of the tin, featuring heat-resistant silicone inserts for added grip, makes lifting a full tin easier and safer, especially when taking to and from a hot oven.
Each tin in the Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware range is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel. This material is perfect for all types of baking as heat spreads gently and efficiently for an even bake without burning. It is also strong and rigid which means the tins retain their shape and will not bend or twist. The inside and outside of each tin has a durable, PFOA-free, non-stick coating for excellent release - food simply slides out with ease.