• Made in Sweden with 25 year cast iron guarantee
• The lid has dual functions and also works separately as a frying pan
• 5 mm thick bottom gives even heat conduction and outstanding searing surface
• Sits stable on the stovetop even at hot temperatures thanks to the precision milled concave bottom
• Hand grinded edges around the pan
• Works on all heat sources such as induction, gas, oven & open fire.
• Natural non-stick surface made of seasoned organic canola oil
Dimensions: 32,5 x 31,0 x 14,0 cm
A cast iron collection of various casseroles made by hand in Sweden. All casseroles are seasoned with locally produced canola oil and have precision turned bottoms. Lids are made of cast iron and can be used as freestanding frying, grill or omelette pans. For detailed instructions of how to wash and maintain your cast iron cookware, click here.