• Made in Sweden with 25 year cast iron guarantee
• Self-ventilating stainless steel handle
• 5 mm thick bottom gives even heat conduction and outstanding searing surface
• Sits stable on the stovetop even at hot temperatures thanks to the precision milled concave bottom
• Hand grinded edges around the pan
• Cast iron lip acts as support handle
• Works on all heat sources such as induction, gas, oven & open fire.
• Natural non-stick surface made of seasoned organic canola oil
Dimensions: 38,0 x 18,0 x 5,0 cm
A collection of various cast iron pans made by hand in Sweden. All pans are seasoned with locally produced canola oil, have precision turned bottoms and are equipped with stainless steel handles. For detailed instructions of how to wash and maintain your cast iron cookware, click here.